VisionFriendly.com is seeking a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Web Designer to join our in-house team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to advance our design/production capabilities and elevate our rich media expertise. This is a creative/production focused role where design and technical skills, accuracy and attention to detail is valued and expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Fine Arts, or a related
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- General understanding of marketing principles in addition to a solid design foundation
- Detail-oriented and passionate about accuracy, quality and efficiency
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Demonstrated portfolio of work
How to Apply:
If you're interested in a position with VisionFriendly.com, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax your résumé and cover letter to 630-553-0020 (Attention: Kevin Seapan)
Note: Be prepared to do some hands-on designing as part of the interview.
VisionFriendly.com has a fast-paced but friendly working environment: We have great views, fun employees (except for Sean, who is always grouchy), and at least two monitors for everyone (Jason has six). We love employees that bring passion and innovation to our team and we despise cubicles!