VisionFriendly.com is seeking an on-site Web Designer. The Designer must be experienced in Dreamweaver and Photoshop (or equivalent). Self-starters able to manage his or her own projects and effectively communicate with clients are desired. Candidates must be able to thrive and excel in a casual yet results-oriented environment.
- HTML/CSS skills.
- Knowledge of web design tools including Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of graphical tools including Adobe Photoshop
- Formal education or equivalent design-related experience.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated portfolio of work is required.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in a position with VisionFriendly.com, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax your résumé and cover letter to 630-553-0020 (Attention: Human Resources).
Note: Be prepared to do some hands-on designing as part of the interview.
VisionFriendly.com has a fast-paced but friendly working environment: We have great views, fun employees (except for Sean, who is always grouchy), and at least two monitors for everyone (Jason has six). We love employees that bring passion and innovation to our team and we despise cubicles!