Make Your Blog a VisionFriendly Blog!
Easy to Use
Grow Your Business
How can a VisionFriendly.com Blog help your company?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is probably one of the biggest advantages of having a corporate blog. Because blog content is updated frequently, blogs have some built-in search engine benefits. The blogging culture also encourages linking to other blogs, which can also improve your rankings in search results.
Thought Leadership. A great blog can position your company and key employees as thought leaders within the industry, which puts your company in a position of greater authority within your industry.
Here are a few things to think about before getting a blog:
- Can you commit to at least one post per week? (2-3 is better)
- Do you have people who have interesting things to say and with good writing skills?
- Is someone available to manage the process and make sure that the blog never gets neglected?
- Manage the blog process by having someone who already manages content for other purposes also pick up management of the blog.
What do you get with a VisionFriendly.com Blog?
A VisionFriendly.com Blog includes:
- Blog set up on website – the address would be www.DomainName.com/blog
- Installation and Set Up
- 1 Administrative Username and Password
- Usernames and Passwords for Authors – up to 5
- Your First Blog Entry
- About the Blog and the Company Content Page (Can be edited later)
- Hosting of the blog is included. If you want a custom URL specifically for your blog, there would be an additional charge for the domain and the hosting.
- One Time Education Session with User on functions of blog, posting, creating links, editing, responding to comments and more.