Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I choose any email name I want?
- What if I want John@ElburnUSA.com and it is taken?
- Can I get Emails for my family?
- I have hotmail, but I would like a Hometown email. Can I have both?
- Do I have to change ISP's to get a Hometown email?
- What if I change ISP's can I keep my Hometown email address?
- This sounds neat, but I don't understand it. Can someone help me?
- What if I want a Hometown Email for a town not on your list?
- Are there any other cost like long distance, hookup fees, taxes, etc.?
- Will Outlook work with Hometown Emails?
- Is it complicated to setup?
- Can I pay by the month?
- How can I make sure I keep my email address for the next 10-20 years?
- I want John@AuroraUSA.com but it is taken, can I be put on a waiting list?
- Do you offer Web-based email like Hotmail?
- Can you help me with other problems too?
- I am not computer savvy. Will someone be able help me?
- How do I get setup?
Yes. As easy as 1-2-3:
1) Choose the name: John, or JohnJohnson, or Jjohnson, or JohnJ or...
2) Select the Hometown @domain from the list
3) And select your email password
That is always a possibility for common names and is why you want to order your Hometown Email address as soon as possible before someone else gets it.
Yes, that is the perfect situation. With Hometown Emails people will be able to communicate with anyone in family without having to remember phone numbers or complicated and different email formats. For example: JohnJohnson@ElburnUSA.com SaraJohnson@ElburnUSA.com KatyJohnson@ElburnUSA.com TimmyJohnson@ElburnUSA.com
Yes. We can forward you hometown email to your Hotmail address.
Yes. The idea is, you can change jobs, change addresses, change ISP's, change phone numbers, or even go off to college, but you will always be able to keep your Hometown Email address.
Call VisionFriendly.com at 630-553-0000 and we'll explain how it works.
If a community is not on our list, let us know and we will research whether we can get it. We want to keep growing our list of available domains. So let us know what you want.
No. All you need to do is make a couple of simple setting changes in your email program, which takes about 2 minutes and you're in. Instructions are available on-line.
Hometown Emails are so inexpensive, monthly billing is not available.
Just pay your bill each year.
Yes, we keep a waiting list of taken names and will notify you if it becomes available.
Not at the current time, but by Christmas we plan to offer Web-based Email.
Yes, VisionFriendly.com provides both hardware and software computer support on an hourly fee.
Yes, at VisionFriendly.com we believe in old-fashioned service. And if you need help just give us a call at 630-553-0000.
Just call us at 630-553-0000 and we can set you up over the phone. We make it EASY!