Your Ecommerce Pre-Holiday Checklist
The best gift is the one that keeps giving: Like this helpful marketing plan to give you The Best Holiday Season EVER!
Your marketing partners at VisionFriendly.com have put together a list of the best eCommerce strategies to help boost your sales this holiday season. Call 630-553-0000 to discuss your plan – before the holidays are here!
- Schedule a Marketing Consultation to put together your strategic plan for the holiday.
- Are you running PPC? Start now for the best results.
- Are you visible in search engines? Time for an SEO Checkup.
- Are you running Targeted Display Ads, Remarketing Ads?
- Use Google.com/trends/ to measure search interests in the coming months.
- Consider Amazon or Google Merchant integration to give you more channels to sell.
- Send an Email Blast to your audience about upcoming Holiday Discounts.
- Consider offering Free Shipping (this can dramatically increase conversions).
- Analyze what your competition is doing, then work with your VF team to do better!
- Test your Mobile-Friendliness – over 60% of your traffic is coming from mobile devices!
- Setup promotions for competitive offers and pre-schedule them now!
- Set goals with our analytics team to track where you can improve over last year.
- Review your PPC search report to determine your top performing terms.
- Start to increase daily Ad Spend on best click-thru-rate PPC Ads.
- Setup Abandoned Cart Email Reminders with automated discounts!
- Create a Holiday Email Blast with your most compelling offers. Repeat weekly!
- Test all promotions and coupon codes before November 28th Cyber Monday.
- Run filters for low ROI and high ROI keywords – Adjust accordingly.
- Incorporate more Ad Phrases like: “Last Minute Gifts”.
- Send additional Email Blasts out for “Last Chance Deals”.
- Send reminders for Shipping Deadlines (to receive gifts by the holiday)
- In mid-December reduce Ad Spend to save the profits you’ve gained.
- Start planning 2017 marketing goals based on what worked this year.