Full or Part Time
VisionFriendly.com, a Naperville, IL Web Engineering Company, is seeking full time on-site Mid-Level to Senior-Level C# ASP.Net MVC Web Developers. We are looking for on-site developers in Chicago/Naperville and surrounding areas only. At this time, we cannot accept remote developers, recruiters, or H1 visa sponsorships at this time. An ideal skillset would be: ASP.Net MVC, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and jQuery, with some Web Forms and ASP Classic experience. Our ASP.Net Developers work closely with the head of development and the web designers.
required skills we are looking for in a Web Developer:
- Candidates must be able to think clearly and logically in object-oriented terms and have a good understanding of how to test and develop clean, error-tolerant code.
- We want someone willing to learn new technologies and be able to accept constructive criticism.
- The ability to communicate well with coworkers and stay productive under pressure in a fast paced environment is a must.
ASP.Net Web Developer Skills:
- Experience with C# / ASP.Net MVC
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Good knowledge of database design, SQL, and Entity Framework
- Experience with ASP.Net Web Forms and ASP Classic is a plus
- Experience with Mobile Apps is a plus
- Experience with e-Commerce is a plus
How to Apply:
If you're interested in a position with VisionFriendly.com, please email your résumé to email@example.com.
Note: Be prepared to do some hands-on coding as part of the interview.
VisionFriendly.com has a fast-paced but friendly working environment: We have great views, fun employees (except for Sean, who is always grouchy), and at least two monitors for everyone (Jason has six). Oh, and we despise cubicles!